Take me to the 80's

 

I'll stop the world and melt with you..:) Nothin' ever beats songs in the 80's! Lovin' this! Brings back memories of the ol' highschool-ish teenage movies back in the day. You see, it was during the 80's that teenage movies made it big on the Hollywood scene like no other time in history.

Even though I was born in the late 1980's, I was still lucky enough to watch some of these groundbreaking 80's teen movies. I still remember how I freaked out because of a power outage while I was in the middle of watching Pretty in Pink. huhuhu! Since then, I never got to watch it again. sighhh! What a tragedy! :(








Cry-baby was actually released in 1990, but still close to the 80's right? I had to include this because I super loved this movie, especially that it was the first time I knew Johnny Depp! You could say it was a monumental day for me! Haha!












If I could travel back in time, I would love for me to go to the 80's! Sweet!

XoXo,

LILI