Welcome!

Hello everyone!

Things were a bit more complicated than they look. You see, just when I had finally (for the nth time) made a blog for me and Christendom Alojado (meet my bf), for some reason something went wrong with my account. I couldn't even tell you the details. Trust me, you wouldn't want me speaking all jargon, now would you? To make a long story short, I had to make another one. Hence, this new blog, littlebigdreamers!


We called this blog by its name simply because we are little big dreamers ourselves! Christ and I have been together for quite a while now, and while we like to keep our lives private, I also like to keep a record of our many memorable moments together, for the most part of this blog anyway. But hey, since I've always had this intense passion for writing, I think I might also include some real good stuff here, be it fashion, music, movies, and anything that comes to our minds. So I think it's safe to say stay tuned for more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment