The Royal Wedding




Just when I thought I'd never live to see a royal wedding, whew! I've always been fascinated by royal romances, you see. 


Tick tock tick tock! In less than 24 hours, Prince William is to wed Kate Middleton, who has been his steady girlfriend for quite a long time now. Awww! Isn't that just romantic?


I remember how I (and so is everyone else) simply couldn't resist Prince William's charming smile and gorgeous blue eyes. Haha! 


Here's a very funny video by the company East 17! T-Mobile imitating the Royal Wedding of Will and Kate. 

If for some reason you can't watch the live coverage of the biggest wedding of the year, you can check out the official YouTube channel of the Royal Channel for live streaming at youtube.com/theroyalchannel.

Best wishes and more power to the couple! :)

XoXo,

LILI



0 comments:

Post a Comment