Flu Shoterday


I had the most productive 4 hours yesterday. Instead of just sleeping my ass off on a bright sunny Saturday morning, I got to stick needles into people for their flu vaccines. Hmmm..perhaps not exactly the most incredible thing to do on a weekend for most people I guess. But hey, I had fun nonetheless. For a job that makes Php700 for a short four hours, I'd say it's not so bad. And this was officially my first break as a professional nurse. So cheers to that!! :)



All in all, I've injected a total of about 60 employees and their families. Yeah! Not too shabby!


Then there was the food! Scrumptious! Talk about right compensation. This right here is one case in point. Well, maybe a rare one, in my line of work anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for my fellow nurses out there, but I just can't be a part of the whirlpool of exploitation going on. That part saddens me, but the good news is that I won't be troubled by any of those pretty soon. So that's a yaaay for me and a bye2x to nursing! :)

I hope you had a great weekend! :)

XoXo,
LiLi