Going Coachella with Fringe Necklaces



This just in. Got so inspired with the recent Coachella festival and the many famous Hollywood celebs who made their individual stylish statements for the said event. From bohemian to rough somewhat-trashy to easy laidback ensembles! I swear I could melt over all the outfits at the fashion scene! That could be taken in its literal sense since this highly attended annual festival takes place in none other than the MIDDLE OF THE DESERT!

And so I decided I wanted to make something Coachella-esque for myself, since I'm not lucky enough to attend the festival. Poor me! This led me to the FRINGE and now I'm all about them. The fringe accent gives an easy vintage and boheme touch to any outfit. 


Today I made a funky fringe necklace piece with coral and white color palettes. I soooo love the color combo I decided on. I have to say I was kinda happy with the outcome! 




Here are other inspirations of mine:




Hope you'll figure out your own Coachella look! Good luck!

XoXo,
LiLi






0 comments:

Post a Comment