Burnin' Some Gas

It's been 2 years since my first lesson on how to drive a car, which is kinda funny because I've had none of those formal courses or D.I.'s fees or whatever, just ME and Labshki (my very own driving instructor)! Oh how we make such a good team! I still remember when I first knew what  "clutch" and "lockup" meant; and when I first mastered the art of switching a key - I tell you, it's not as hard as it looks!



I didn't get much of that "beginner's luck" thing though. I must say I was quite the handful at the beginning, but Labshki put up with me anyway and taught me a few basic lessons at my own pace. No need to worry, no animals or human beings were harmed in the process, just the rear left side of his car which left a minor, hardly noticeable scratch. Whew!

It's just too bad that I don't have a car (at least not yet for now), but who knows, my "skills" might come in handy one of these days. But I do get to drive Labshki's car, AND I'm proud to say I'm getting better on the road every single day! YAAAY me!

Now I'm just waiting on things to get official, 'cause I'm finally getting myself a driver's license baby! Woot! Thanks to his mom who helped me out on this one.

I do know I have yet a LOT to learn 'bout the road and driving and probably a few tricks of the trade to get me through any driving situation. But one thing's for sure though, I am definitely not learning how to curse like a truck driver! HAHA! :)


Watcha say we burn some gas? :)
XoXo,
LILI

0 comments:

Post a Comment